AMAZON BOOK PURCHASE LINK

Friday, January 29, 2016

Confessions of a Pen Addict

Confessions of a Pen Addict

We could have $60 in our bank account and I will have no problem spending $50 on pens at Office Max, even though I already have a million pens that are my favorite and won't use because they are my favorite, so I need to buy more pens to use, but then I find out that they are my new favorites, so I won't use them either because they are my new favorites, and I go to my old favorites to use, then I remember that those are my favorites too, so I just end up not using any of them and stealing a pen out of someone's car instead.

Hello, my name is Barbara and I'm mentally ill.
✍✑✐✎

*Ahem, this is only my drawer pens.   I have gallon zip lock bags full of pens too. 
And swag bags full of pens from author signings.
And pens in unopened packages.
And don't get me started on mechanical pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment