AMAZON BOOK PURCHASE LINK

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Blue Reviews Breaking Her by RK Lilley (Book 2)

Blue Reviews Breaking Her by RK Lilley 
Release Date March 29, 2016


I have been looking forward to this book for months and let me tell you, I was a bit concerned with the possibility of it being a let down just like so many other "Book 2's" have done to me in the past.  
Now come on, y'all know what I'm talking about. Don't even try to act like you don't.

To me, Breaking Him (Book 1) was absolutely superb. The writing excelled with every paragraph and I literally devoured that book like I had been starving for days and then dropped off at a buffet.  That's a very hard thing to try to top with a Book 2.  
Very, very hard indeed.  
I wasn't really sure if it was even possible to even come close to what she did with the first book and yes, I can hear someone in the distance screaming at me "oh ye of little faith", when it comes to this author.  
But that's just how phenomenal Breaking Him was to me.
How could she ever surpass Breaking Him?
How???

But you know what?  
She did it.  
She absolutely did it. 
RK Lilley pulled off what so many other authors struggle to get right, and that is to outdo Book 1.
She freaking did it!!!

I have tears in my eyes as I type this from having flashes of scenes running across my mind.
RK Lilley put me right there in those scenes.  
I felt ALL OF IT.  
All of the pain.  
All of the terror and fury.  
The emotions raced through me so strongly that my hands were shaking.  
Beads of sweat started to gather on my body.  
My heart raced, ached and hurt.  
My eyes bugged wide and even dried up because of my lack of blinking.      
I hadn't even realized that I was holding my breath until I started gasping for air.
I ugly cried and this does not happen for me often at all.

The author NAILED IT with this duet of books!!
These books will be proudly displayed on my top bookshelf of my all time favorite books ever.

This is me screaming from the rooftops, FIVE BREAKING ALL OF ME APART AND PUTTING ME BACK TOGETHER AGAIN STARS FOR BREAKING HER!!!!

Purchase Book 1 Link

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment