AMAZON BOOK PURCHASE LINK

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Blue's Best of 2015

Here's my Blue's Best of 2015 list.  These books consumed me in one way or another.  They woke me up in the middle of the night from either dreaming about the story or characters or I just had to get up and read one more chapter.  During times where I was forced to "adult", these books were still on my mind and they would find their way into my conversations with other people who may have thought I had finally lost what was left of my mind from my passionate ramblings about these books and authors.  

Books like these are why I read and they are what keep me reading.  These books are the needles in the haystack that I am always searching for.  These listed books are the holy grail of reads for me this year and are all Blue Kitty Certified!!!!
What's on your list?  Which books kept you from "adulting" this year?  







No comments:

Post a Comment