AMAZON BOOK PURCHASE LINK

Friday, December 4, 2015

Midnight Mass by Sierra Simone

Midnight Mass by Sierra Simone

Is it hot in here because it is really hot in here.
Yes I know its winter but I'm sweating like a whore in church.
Why are my glasses all fogged up?
And why are my pants wet?
And why am I sexually assaulting my husband???

Oh I'll tell you why, it's because FATHER BELL is back and he is not leaving anyone disappointed, especially me!!!   And I forgot to wear my #shamwowpanties so that's why my undies are soaked.

Yes, this book is volcanically erotic.
But that's not all it is.
Midnight Mass is also magnificently written.   Flawless even.

"Of all the ghosts that haunt me, it is the priest who stays the closest, who dogs my steps from dawn until dusk.  It's the priest who reminds me of my sins, of everything I've left behind, of every part of secular life that is flat and colorless and petty.  It is the priest who tells me to be afraid of being punished.  Like I'm not already afraid.  But I never expected my punishment to come so soon."

"I cultivate guilt the way a farmer cultivates land.  Long furrows of regret here, heaped mounds of shame there.  I weed away the excuses and the rationalizations, I water the sprouts of self-loathing with more self-loathing, I harvest it all and store it away - silos of contrition and self-condemnation and the knowledge I can't ever atone for all the things I've done wrong.
The sister I didn't save.
The vocation I abandoned.
The wife I'm neglecting."

Sierra Simone is once again absolutely brilliant with this book!!  I was so worried that I would be disappointed as I have with so many other "book two's", but not only did she go beyond my expectations, she has valiantly fought and won a place as one of my "go to authors".

My list of "go to authors" is not a long list, but Sierra Simone just made that short list of mine, one name longer from her books,  Priest and now Midnight Mass.

Midnight Mass made me literally "ACHE" from its nuclear hot scenes.
I. ACHED. LIKE. A. CAT. IN. HEAT.

You must get this series and make sure you are wearing your overnight pad or SHAMWOW panties because you will need them!!!!

Blue's Book Reviews gives Midnight Mass
FIVE VOLCANICALLY EROTIC WET MOP CLEAN UP ON ISLE SIX, SEVEN AND EIGHT STARS!!!

Click it.  Lick it.  Own it.  NOW.

Priest (Book 1) 
http://amzn.to/1IpxY58

Midnight Mass (Book 2)

http://amzn.to/1IpxrA0

 

No comments:

Post a Comment