AMAZON BOOK PURCHASE LINK

Monday, October 19, 2015

Blue's Book Reviews A LOVER'S LAMENT by KL Grayson and BT Urruela

Blue’s Book Reviews
A LOVER’S LAMENT by KL Grayson and BT Urruela
“Maybe we are all monsters, created by war like some lab experiment gone wrong.”
“It’s like all this death and destruction, losing buddies, and the kids growing up without me, I’ve lost my sense of feeling. I don’t hurt. I don’t ache for home. I just exist. I don’t feel like I have control anymore. But I need this.”
“The nights out here when I’m hurting so badly I’d rather die than bear the pain.”
I could go on and on with exceptional quote after exceptional quote that I’ve saved from this book. So many lines and paragraphs flow like poetry and pierced my heart on so many levels.
This finding each other again love story through brokenness and heartbreak, consumed my thoughts and heart. I found myself rambling about it to my husband, raving over the writing and knowledge that one of the authors lived and survived war himself. That he was able to articulate and capture the emotions and pain that soldiers feel during their times of deployment and the ugly and silent truth that today may be their last day.
This book is absolutely beautiful to me on the level of Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan. I want to climb into this book and protect Sergeant Devin Clay, from anything that could hurt him, just like I did with Archer.
Blue’s Book Reviews gives A LOVER’S LAMENT by KL Grayson and BT Urruela
FIVE FANTASTIC BLASTING PHENOMENAL POETIC I WANT TO SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS BLUE STARS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment