AMAZON BOOK PURCHASE LINK

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Jack and Jill Series by Jewel E. Ann

Blue’s Book Reviews THE JACK AND JILL SERIES BY JEWEL E. ANN

End of Day (Book 1)
Middle of Knight (Book 2)
Dawn of Forever (Book 3, coming in February 2016)

One of my followers and Biff’s (Blue’s Imaginary Facebook Friends) got my attention towards these books.  I’ve never read anything by Jewel E. Ann before this, and this Biff was so passionate about this series, that I downloaded the samples, befriended the author and she graciously sent me a copy of Book 1, End of Day.

Page one, HOOKED ME.

These books had it all.  The angst.  The heartbreak.  The suspense.  The hilarious banter.  The steamy sex.  The bad ass brother/sister twins with muscles and skills to kill anyone with just their thumbs if need be.  Secrets.   Love.  Murder. 

Jack and Jill Knight, aka Jackson and Jillian, were born at the ripe old ages of 29.  Their lives as Jude and Jessica Day died, along with their parents.  Now having to start their lives over, trying to remember that who they used to be is buried with their parents 6ft underground.
I loved these characters so much along with the twists and turns.  I never knew what to expect with each chapter!! 

Here are some quotes that I’ve saved;
“How could the person she mourned the most be the only one still living?”
“I know what it feels like to want to give up.  I know what it feels like to not feel in control of your body.  Living is so much harder than dying.”
“There’s no acceptance in watching someone die.  There’s only a lifetime of regret from knowing you couldn’t stop it from happening.”
“There are just some things in life that can only be erased by death.  I don’t want her to die, so I’ve accepted the crazy.”

End of Day was a bit slower paced, so I’m giving it FOUR BLUE STARS!
Middle of Knight was perfection and it gets FIVE BLAZING BLUE STARS!!!!
I can’t wait for BOOK 3 in February!!! 
Definitely add this series to you list of must reads!!!! 

Get your copies here; 





No comments:

Post a Comment