AMAZON BOOK PURCHASE LINK

Monday, October 19, 2015

Blue's Book Reviews SUSTAINED by EMMA CHASE

I can't remember ever staying up till 3am to finish a book!!! I could not put SUSTAINED down!!!!!
I FELT IT ALL IN THIS BOOK!!!! BRAVO!!!!!! STANDING OVATION!!!!!!!
“And she screams. A horrible, piercing wail that I’ll never forget as long as I live. Pain so bare, so raw, that thoughts aren’t even possible – just an endless flow of agonized sobs. Her knees give out, and I catch her.”
Sustained is classic Emma Chase, you get the sarcasm and great writing flow. This one though, wasn't so much laugh out loud as much as the much as her other books but still supplying the absolutely fantastic witty banter.
The characters, you just fall hard in love with each and every one of them. There are 6 orphaned children and their 26yr old aunt who is now their sole guardian and is trying to manage mourning kids along with her own personal mourning. When her brother and beloved sister in law were killed in a car accident, she had to leave college in CA and go to the kids in DC. She gave up everything for them, and she loves those children so beautifully, that you feel it strongly through Emma’s brilliant writing.
Then there’s Jake, ohemgee, Jake. I freaking love him!! I have tears in my eyes just thinking about him. Just wow. This is probably one of the best, if not the best book she's written to date, and that is not an easy thing for me to say when it comes to anything Emma Chase has written!!
The hot sex doesn't kick up until around 50%, but the incredible dialogue and everything else with this homerun, field goal, touchdown, hole in one and swoosh of a storyline, it didn't even need the sex scenes to be amazing!! Even though I do love me some smoking hot sex scenes and she never disappoints in this category, Emma Chase did not disappoint in the bumpin’ ugly scenes (ifyaknowwhatimean)!!!
I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS BOOK!!!
Blues Book Reviews gives SUSTAINED by Emma Chase
FIVE BLUETIFUL BLUBBERING SCREAMING FROM THE ROOFTOPS STARS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment