AMAZON BOOK PURCHASE LINK

Monday, November 2, 2015

Arsen by Mia Asher

Today's Blue Spotlight is Arsen by Mia Asher. 

When I say that this
 book will completely rip you a new pooter-pucker, I mean you will not be able to sit down for weeks from the butt hurt you will experience with Arsen!!!! Get the doughnut pillow ready, forget the wine, you're gonna need the hard stuff to get you through this one. Not. Kidding.
I wanted to literally beat Cathy, the main female character (stupid freaking weak freaking stupid Cathy) with anything that would cause her great pain and a slow death. I was screaming at my Kindle "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!???" I lost sleep. I had bad dreams. I had clarification on just how easily it can be for a woman to fall into the bed of another man, even when her husband is amazing, perfect, and loves her more than life itself. And honestly, it terrified me, because could this happen to me? Could this happen to you? Mainly, how, how, how could she do this???!!!! I retold this story to my husband and was visibly angry with tears in my eyes while talking to him about it.
True Story.
This book hurts. It hurts so freaking bad. I felt like throwing up from what Cathy was doing to her beautiful marriage. I was Team Ben all the way. Now don't get me wrong, our young and hot villain named Arsen, wins awards with his dirty mouth skills and how he baited and hooked a married woman to have a hot and filthy affair with him. I'm not sure how many women would have been able to resist him.
I feel that EVERY MARRIED WOMAN needs to read this book. It should be given to the brides as a wedding gift. It takes you on the journey of a beautiful marriage, and how a woman's selfishness and internal pain, allows another man to move in and literally obliterate that marriage. Thisbook shows the ugly truth on what happens when blind lust blows up in your face and blows up your entire life. Arsen became a drug to her and she became a full blown addict.
You will not be the same after reading Arsen. Expect to spend weeks, even months, thinking about these characters and the choices that were made.
I give Arsen by Mia Asher, 5 as in FIVE FREAKING BUTT HURTING BLUE STARS for making me scream, cry, lose sleep, and blubber to my husband that he will never have to worry about me ever choosing any man over him because I would never survive without him.
Thank you Mia Asher. Bravo, Ma'am. Bravo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment