AMAZON BOOK PURCHASE LINK

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

If You Dare (Deanna Madden Series) by Alessandra Torre

Oh how I have missed my psychotic stabby friend, Deanna Madden.
This is the 3rd book in this series, and oh how I pray it's not the last!
You must read The Girl in 6E and Do Not Disturb to fully understand the brilliance of this series.
As with the first two books, my heart raced and I lost sleep by waking up at 2am to read more because I had to know what was happening next!! 
I didn't want it to end and again, I hope we get more stories of Deanna!!  She has become one of my very favorite characters and I already miss her broken mind!!
If You Dare by Alessandra Torre consumed me, just as the other Deanna Madden books.
This is a FIVE FREAKING STAR SERIES!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment