AMAZON BOOK PURCHASE LINK

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Betrayal (Infidelity Book 1) by Aleatha Romig

Another Grand Slam from Aleatha Romig!  This story had my mind trying to figure out where the twists and turns were trying to take me.  I was working out combinations within my head in the same way that I would be working a Rubik's Cube in my hands.

As my imagination got carried away as to who Nox could really end up being, the author had me looking down at my hands with a jumbled up cube with no matching up colors, and no way of figuring out how she ended up leaving me shocked in the direction this story took me.

Well played, Aleatha Romig.  Well played.

Betrayal sucked me in and left me gasping and needing more!

Cliffhangers leave you either loving them, hating them, or loving to hate them all at the same time. 

I can't wait to see what happens next in this story of Nox and Alex!!! 

I need more now!!!

FIVE BLUE STARS FOR BETRAYAL!!

http://amzn.to/1PARX8B

No comments:

Post a Comment